Practice Area Overview
Devlin Associates, P.C., is recognized among the pre-eminent litigation and appeals firms serving clients in Lehigh County and surrounding counties in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Our experience includes serving as lead plaintiff and defense counsel in federal courts and federal appeals courts, as well.
From offices in Philadelphia and Allentown, Pennsylvania, as well as New Jersey, our lawyers represent clients in a broad range of litigation and appeals matters, including (but not limited to) cases related to:
- Environmental litigation: Including asbestos removal litigation, mesothelioma lawsuits and environmental regulatory law regarding contamination cleanup
- Personal injury: Including injury and wrongful death claims related to manufacturer and distributor liability, medical negligence resulting in birth injuries and other medical injuries, property owner negligence and truck accidents’ insurance litigation
- Insurance litigation: Including claims denied in bad faith, insurance broker negligence and fire damage litigation
- Employment litigation: Including wrongful termination and discriminatory practices in hiring and promotions
- Dram shop law liquor liability: Including litigation involving social hosts, restaurants and bars held liable for contributing to a drunk driving accident
- Defective pharmaceutical product liability: Including injuries and death resulting from side-effects and injuries related to defective and dangerous prescription medications
- General civil litigation, professional liability and commercial litigation: Including construction contract litigation
Contact us by email or by calling one of our office locations below to arrange an initial consultation with an attorney. If you are unable to travel to us, we often arrange an attorney to meet at a client’s home or office location.